We deliver information to our audience and this remains our primary aim. The basic principles for achieving this goal are given in the dfidhealthrc.org Manifesto below:
1. We are an independent source of information. We exist on money from advertising and we are not financed by government, parties or by private individuals.
2. Our aim is to collect information from all the available sources, systematise it and explain it in a really understandable and neutral manner. As a result, we provide high quality, reliable and affordable media products related to different spheres of people’s lives, including culture, education, technology and etc., for promoting knowledge, political stability and economic prosperity.
3. All the stories at our projects shall avoid a single-sided reflection of the situation (unless it is the author’s opinion). Our sites are not liable for the author’s point of view, but, at the same time we reserve the right to publish alternative visions, as long as they are not considered to be propaganda, do not justify violence, do not lead to the sparking of enmity.
4. The portals often deal with challenging and controversial content, which may offend some of the audience some of the time. But they also contribute to diversity of content in the media and to fulfilling our function to encourage and promote all the spheres of life. We acknowledge that an editor should never gratuitously harm or offend and, accordingly, any content which is likely to harm or offend must have a clear editorial purpose.
5. We always refer to the initial source of information and make a clear reference to it, when possible.
6. The editorial team makes every effort to verify the data. The facts in our articles are instantly amended, so that maximum integrity, accuracy and precision are achieved. The users have an opportunity to contribute to this process as well.
7. We take into consideration the versatility of its readers’ interests. Our projects are open for cooperation with independent contributors. Information from readers, as well as reports from social media, are used on a regular basis. We will try to be as transparent with our readers as possible!